CUSTOM 1 ACRE HOME IN PAHRUMP / VEGAS UNDER $175
Create a Pahrump Home Search Here
CLICK HERE FOR ALL PAHRUMP HOMES FOR SALE
$975,000 : 3650 N Corbin St, Pahrump5 beds, 2 full, 4 part baths
$3,500,000 : 4751 W Adkisson St, Pahrump4 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$495,000 : 3110 S Winchester Ave, Pahrump5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$269,900 : 4300 E Navajo Blvd, Pahrump5 beds, 4 full baths
$380,000 : 3480 S Unicorn Ave, Pahrump4 beds, 2 full, 4 part baths
$420,000 : 2031 E Gamebird Rd, Pahrump0 beds, 3 full baths
$299,900 : 1171 W Black St, Pahrump4 beds, 3 full baths
$339,900 : 2140 S Barney St, Pahrump4 beds, 3 full baths
$598,000 : 601 N Warren St, Pahrump4 beds, 3 full baths
$319,900 : 600 E Jaybird St, Pahrump5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
See all Real estate in the city of Pahrump.
(all data current as of 5/25/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Pahrump, Nevada is located just west of the Vegas Valley in the southeast corner of Nevada on the California border. It is located in infamous Nye County bordered by the Spring Mountain range which hosts Mt Charleston.
The Southern Paiute Indians, who were the first to occupy the area centuries ago, originally named it “Pah-Rimpi” or “Water Rock” due to the abundant artesian wells throughout the valley.
The incredible growth Vegas sparked interest in rural Pahrump’s real estate during the late 1960s. Since the 1970s, Pahrump has grown exponentially, increasing from approximately 2,000 residents in 1980′s to almost 40,000 today.
Notable businesses and things to do in Pahrump
- There are 5 casinos in town
- Front Sight Firearms Training Institute
- Pahrump Valley Speedway and Spring Mountain
- Pahrump Valley Winery and Sanders Family Winery
- Mountain Falls Golf Club and Lake View Executive Golf Course
- Today the beautiful wild countryside is a hotspot for RV rallies, outdoor enthusiasts and avid golfers
- From ATV and OHV (all terrain vehicles and off highway vehicles) to cultural festivals and spectacular events, visitors will be blown away by how much Pahrump has to offer